News & events
- Supply Ability:20 Set/Sets per Month
- Port:Qingdao,Tianjin, Shanghai or others
- Feature:small size, simple structure, high crushing ratio, low energy consumption, high production capacity
- Place of Origin:Henan China (Mainland)
- Production Capacity:30-550t/h
- Color: Orange/Gray
- Model Number: PF
- Type:Stone crushing machine
- Warranty: 12 Month
- Installation:under engineer's guidance
- Technical data
Introduction to Impact Crusher:
Impact stone crushing machine which can also be called impact crusher or impact breaker is a new type highly efficient crushing machine with the advantages of small size, simple structure, high crushing ratio, low energy consumption, high production capacity, even product granularity and selective rock crushing, so that vertical shaft rock impact stone crusher is a promising crushing equipment. The biggest disadvantages of rock impact crusher lies in that the hammer plate and the impacting plate are very easy to be abraded, especially when crushing hard rocks, so that they should be regularly changed. At present due to the research and development of some anti-abrasion materials, this machine has been used in some metal dressing plants.
Advantages of rock Impact Crusher:
1. Simple structure, small size, light weight, high production capacity, low production cost.
2. The rocks are crushed along the surface, so that the electricity consumption is lower and the crushing efficiency is higher.
3. High crushing ratio, so that it is able to simplify the crushing process and changes the three-stage crushing into two-stage or single-stage crushing and reduces the cost of the ore beneficiation plants.
4. The gap between the impacting plate and the hammer plate can be conveniently changes, thus effectively adjusting the discharging granularity.
5. Comprehensive crushing functions, high production rate and comprehensive interests.
1) Multiple crushing chambers for even crushing, thus suitable for crushing hard rocks;
2) Big and low material feeding mouth is convenient for arranging the production line and increasing the size of the material feeding;
3) New anti-abrasion material prolongs the service life of the plate hammer, impacting plate and the lining board;
4) The vertical shaft impact crusher adopts high chromium plate hammer and unique impacting lining board, so that is very suitable for crushing hard rocks with high efficiency and saves energy;
5) The unique structure of the machine makes the discharged materials in smaller granularity diameter and cube shape and without internal lines;
6) The final product is in the shape of cube and the discharged granularity can be adjusted;
7) The whole crushing process is simplified;
8) The machine is started in a comprehensive hydraulic way, so it is more convenient for maintenance and changing the easy-wearing parts;
1) The rear plane of the rotor is able to sustain the high rotary inertia of the rotor and the impact crushing force of the hammer.
2) The tradition machine is optimized to be designed to a impacting type crusher with low rotary rate and multiple crushing chamber, and its linear speed is reduced by 20%-25% compared with common impact crusher for gaining higher production capacity with lower energy consumption.
3) Rock impact crusher has the functions of tertiary crushing and reshaping.
4) Reasonable plate hammer structure has the advantages of fast loading and unloading and multiple transpositions, thus greatly shortening the time of changing plate hammer.
5) Unique impact tooth plate without key for connection.
6) The impact crusher is equipped with multi-functional hydraulic station.
|Model||Specification (mm)||Feed Size (mm)||Max. feeding side length(mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Power (kw)||Total Weight (t)
||Dimensions (L*W*H) (mm)|
Leave us a message
If you have a question about our products, we'd like to hear from you.Rest assured we won't share your name, address or phone number with anyone. We're passionate about our company and want to help any way we can. Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel:+86-371-67833171